STUDY ENGLISH IN SOUTH AFRICA
Study English in South Africa at Bay Language Institute in Port Elizabeth, the friendly city on the Indian Ocean. Combine your English language course in South Africa with a range of activities for the language-learning experience of a life-time! Learn English in Port Elizabeth, South Africa - just two minutes' walk from the beach, with coffee shops, post office, supermarket and banks around the corner. bli is a warm, welcoming school, ideal for English students looking for a somewhat different language experience.
REGISTERED WITH THE SOUTH AFRICAN DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION & TRAINING
Really good reasons to come to our school in Port Elizabeth
- Wildlife, wildlife, wildlife: if you're into African wildlife, this is the place to be. With four national parks within three to four hours drive, and Addo Elephant National Park (the Big Five) just 45 minutes away, this is a malaria-free paradise for animal lovers;
- We have access to such diverse nature - the semi-desert Karoo to the north, the wilderness of the Wild Coast, the forests of Tsitsikamma and the Garden Route. Plants which flower in winter, evergreen bush, cactus that isn't, vast plains, mountains, cliffs and endless beaches, all waiting for you;
- A whole range of adventure and other activities, from skydiving to scuba, sandboarding to segway, horseriding on the beach, bungy-jumping, hiking, surfing, paragliding, paintball, ocean kayaking, snorkelling and more;
- Family-owned & managed language school;
- Maximum of 8 students per class, and maximum individual attention;
- Excellent service in a friendly atmosphere;
- A library, free wifi, lounge, table tennis, a spacious garden and free tea and coffee;
- Qualified, experienced teachers who love what they're do;
- Situated on the bay in Port Elizabeth, with a small shopping centre just a short walk away;
- The nearest beach is just 100 metres from the school, the airport 5 to 10 minutes' drive away;
- Registered with the national Dept of Higher Education & Training.