STUDY ENGLISH WITH US
Our government, in its fight against COVID-19, has closed all education institutions in South Africa. Although our traditional, in-class lessons are on hold for a while, this isn't stopping us from doing what we do best - teaching English.
bli’s online courses in the comfort of your home: same school, same teachers, same quality – different location!
Individual lessons (one-on—one): all ages, all levels and different focus areas
Group lessons: 90 minutes per day (two optional time slots per day) for eight weeks, five different levels, fixed start and end dates.
Personalised small group (including two-on-one) lessons: lessons designed to suit your needs - simply tell us what you need and we'll design your course to suit groups of friends, school groups, work colleagues, couples and families.
What better way for us to reposition our business than to grow our existing online course offering? Based on our experience in this field, we’re ready to take our online courses to a new level. And what better way for you (and your family) to benefit from studying English online than with bli - a school with a reputation for delivering quality, results-oriented tuition.
When the world finds its equilibium again:
And, when the dust settles and we can travel again, there are some really good reasons to study English at our language school in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, below. We'll still be offering a really unique language-learning experience in Port Elizabeth, South Africa - just two minutes' walk from the beach, with coffee shops, post office, supermarket and banks around the corner. bli is a warm, welcoming school, ideal for English students looking for a somewhat different language experience.
Really good reasons to study English with bli
- Quality tuition: we make sure that you leave with what you came for - improved English communication skills and confidence;
- Small classes: yes, many schools claim this. At bli it's true - our classes are capped at 8 students, and average around 4;
- Wildlife, wildlife, wildlife: if you're into African wildlife, this is the place to be. With four national parks four hours drive, and Addo Elephant National Park (the Big Five) just 45 minutes away by car, this is a malaria-free paradise for animal lovers;
- Incredible natural diversity: the semi-desert Karoo to the north, the wilderness of the Wild Coast, the forests of Tsitsikamma and the Garden Route - vast dry plains, mountains, cliffs and endless beaches, all waiting for you;
- A whole range of adventure and other activities, from skydiving to scuba, sandboarding to segway, horseriding on the beach, bungy-jumping, hiking, surfing, paragliding, paintball, ocean kayaking, snorkelling and more;
- Family-owned & managed language school: really - at least one of us is at the school every day, ensuring excellent service and care;
- A spacious garden, free tea and coffee, free WiFi and other amenities;
- Qualified, experienced teachers who love what they're do;
- Situated on the bay in Port Elizabeth, with a small shopping centre just a short walk away, and the beach just over 100 metres away.